ABOUT THE TOOLKIT
The Toolkit contains the following sections:
- Questionnaire: Pre and Post questionnaires – this can be meant to learn about student backgrounds and can be used to measure the changes in student behavior as a result of the cross-cultural interactions. The instruments collect data on demographics, contextual information, and related internationally-focused activities.
- Assessment Rubric: This rubric can be used to identify and develop course learning outcomes that assess international experiential cross-cultural learning.
- Activity Guide: This guide contains sample activities faculty can integrate into their classes to help students gain the skills outlined in the rubric. These sample activities exemplify the outcomes of the international activities highlighted in the Rubric.
- Faculty Guide: This guide provides materials to help faculty develop assignments that strengthen cross-cultural skills through experiential learning activities inside and outside classroom.
- Technology Guide: This guide provides a framework to help faculty and students document learning experiences and produce effective reflection pieces.